Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mixed Bunch Leadership Sample

The card you see today is another Leadership sample that I created from Max's bag of goodies.  There is A LOT going on with this card, but I really like the way it turned out. 



It uses Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry.  The stamp set is Mixed Bunch and the matching Blossom Punch.  You can figure out the layers on your own...the problem is that the Rich Razzleberry and Poppy Parade flowers are from the same Blossom Builder Kit that is now retired.  I should have shown these samples last month!  lol  So improvise if you are trying to recreate this card.  The big label at the back is the shape of one of the labels from the chipboard medley kit.  I really wish they had that as a single die.  You have to trace around the chipboard and then cut it out. 

I am not going to list a bunch of supplies like normal because some of them are retired or retiring and already sold out.  So use this card as a layout card to recreate from.  :)

Happy Stamping!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. I love it. So pretty. I will be tryin one of these. TFS PennyC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this Martha - LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete