Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Starter Kit


I was so happy to see that Stampin' Up! announced a new starter kit available to crafters.  It is 100% customizable now and you can pick anything you want from any current catalog to go in the kit. 

Here's the skinny on the deal:
  • Pick $125 worth of any current product you want.
  • Get $65 in business materials for free on top of your product choices.
  • Free Shipping!
  • Demonstrator discount on future purchases.
  • A great Hobby.
  • A Fabulous business opportunity if you so choose.
  • Sneak Peeks at upcoming Stampin' Up! product.
  • Pre Order upcoming product before the public.
  • New friends galore!
  • Expert training and advice on crafting and business skills.
  • No commitments at all!
  • No drop fees.
  • Access to ideas for all types of crafting not open to the public.

You get all of that for only $99...with the free shipping!  Sign up today using the online form at my website.  Just click on the "Join the Fun" tab at the top right.  The password to get in in "stampinmartha".

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.  I love what I do and I just want to share what I love with you!  Join the fun now!!

Happy Stamping!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment