Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beyond the Garden DSP Class

So...now that you have seen the sneak peek at the new Beyond the Garden DSP from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog... you want to do a class with it right?!? I thought so, because the papers are just that awesome!

With the DSP class your registration of $15 gets you a seat in the class, a FULL pack of Beyond the Garden DSP of your very own, and my expertise in making some awesome cards with your paper....all while using my supplies and meeting some cute other people.
I haven't made the offical flyer for the class yet, but I finishe the samples last night and I really like them...so I am showing them off now!

This is a steal of deal people. The class is going to be May 12th at 7:00pm, at my house of course. I need your RSVPs by May 7th so that I can have the right amount of paper ordered and ready to go for class.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

ps... I have to mention that the first card in the post is one that I took from another demonstrator with some slight modifications (it was too cute not to copy).

No comments:

Post a Comment