Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Name Change

I just wanted to let you all know that, as of TODAY the name of my online store has changed. You can now access my online store via this URL:

http://marthastamps.stampinup.net/

The reason that I did this was that the old name was causing some confusion in finding my website. People were putting a G on the end of stampin in the stampinmartha portion. I can't have that now can I?

I picked the name stampinmartha when I first signed up and I didn't really think about it. My blog address will stay the same, but you might notice some changes here and there in the design in the next little bit.

So, lesson learned: Choose a website address that is easy to remember and no one will misspell. :) Thank you!!


Happy Stamping and Easy Ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment