Monday, April 11, 2011

Elegant Soiree Group



I have a ton of this DSP leftover from a class I did a few months ago. I love the colors in the paper. They are nuetral and go well for both masculine and femine looks. I decided that I needed to try and use more of it up. So all the cards I made this weekend are from the Elegant Soiree DSP. I made a couple of each design and seriously...after this and the class that I did, I still have half a pack of DSP left! Does it ever end???



I am one of those people that though purchasing a pack of specialty paper like this was a waste because of the cost versus the amount, but I was SOOO WRONG! The paper goes a very, VERY long way. It was well worth the money I paid for it and I love that it coordinates with all the Stampin' Up! colors...so there is no mess trying to find paper to match it at a local store. This has to be my absolutely favorite thing about Stampin' Up! It is always a no hassle card making session because I know the colors go together and then I have cardstock, ribbon, and embellishments to match as well. It doesn't get better than that!


I hope you enjoy the cards I made this weekend using the Elegant Soiree DSP. You can purchase it in my store and remember that if you spend $20 you are eligible to purchase the Paisley Petals DSP and the Four Frames stamp set sneak peaks from the new catalog that comes out in July! That is 3 months early!!


Happy Stamping!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment