Monday, April 4, 2011

Build a Cupcake Birthday

I made a few birthday cards yesterday for my sisters that have birthdays this month. I have to admit that I didn't come up with the layout or the general idea. I "stole" it from Becky Roberts, who admits that she got it from another demo. I just thought it was clean, simple, and super cute. The scallop square is the larger of the squares in the Scallop Square Duo Die. The cupcake of course if made with the Build a Cupcake Punch...who can live without that thing!?! Items used: Stamps: Something to Celebrate Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Brights DSP Stack Ink: Melon Mambo Accessories: Pearls, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Build a Cupcake Punch, Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Die, and snail Don't forget the Spring is Blossoming Promotion that is going on right now. You can get your hands on great products from the new catalog 3 months early! Ask me how. I will post more later about it too.
Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment