Saturday, April 16, 2011

Build a Blossom Class April 28th

Don't forget to sign up for the Build a Blossom class! The flyer says it all, but I might repeat myself. :) You need to sign up with me by April 23rd...that is NEXT Saturday. I need that few days to get your stamps and punches ordered and here for class and to prep the card stock. Its all for you guys!


There are a couple options. You can choose Wood Mount or Clear Mount (because you take your stamps home with you...yes, they are yours!) as with any class that I do. BUT...the best option is that you can add the matching Blossom Petals Punch to your registration fee for 20% the price! That would only be $14 more to get a great Stampin' Up Exclusive punch to match your stamp set. Plus, I have tons of ideas for you to use the punch without the stamps and vice versa.

Register with me today for the class!

Call me at 435.752.1799 or



Happy Stamping!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment