Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thailand Summer Mini Sneak Peak Album

Some might know, and some might not, but I had the best adventure/vacation with my mother in Thailand back in March and I have been wanting to scrapbook some of those memories for both of us to keep. It was the first time I got a STAMP in my passport!! WOO HOO! My mom thought I was crazy about a single stamp, but she has tons....and I wanted one!

The trip was amazing and the colors in that country are amazing. When I got back from Thailand I had the new Summer Mini in my mailbox waiting for me. As usual, I dove right in and started making a wish list. Then I turned the page and Wha La! I found the paper and stamps for the perfect Thailand Scrapbook. Awesome!!!


So here is you sneak peak at some upcoming products in the new Summer Mini which goes live on May 1st. That means the cute Occasions Mini ENDS the 30th of April! Hurry and get any orders in that you want before it all goes away.



Each page of the scrapbook is meant to hold two horizontal pictures or 1 vertical picture. I haven't decided which pictures to print yet, so there is still some final embellishment and journaling to be done once I figure out which of the 400 pictures I took will make it into the book.


And also keep in mind...that this is just the start of the book. I just love the new paper and stamp set to match though. The paper is called Beyond the Garden and the stamp set is Fabulous Florets. I also spy a new embossing folder and some awesome punches in there too. ;)

Happy Scrapbooking!


Martha


PS... Don't forget that the Spring is Blossoming Promo ends in just a few short days. You need to get your orders placed by Saturday night to be able to purchase the new paper and stamps from the July catalog early.

No comments:

Post a Comment