Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Slice of Life

I think this hostess set from the Occasions Mini is super cute. It might seem like a bunch of random stamps, but they are beautiful! It really is a slice of everything you might need to send a card for. I used the beautiful flower and vase stamp to make this card. I didn't stamp a sentiment on it since it could be used for a variety of things and I don't have anything in particular right this second I needed it for. I just really liked it. I might also mention that I LOVE the seam binding that we carry. I waited so long to get it since I didn't know quite what it was....I would buy that over ANY other ribbon in the collection right now. I am really hoping that it makes the new catalog in July because I got a peek at the new Summer Mini and it is NOT in there! Fingers crossed that it is in the main catalog for the new year. I can't live without that stuff now! It is so easy to work with and doesn't create a lot of bulk when mailing...gotta save that extra $0.20 somewhere right? It comes in a variety of colors and I am in heaven. :) You can get hostess set featured here by placing an order of $150 or hosting a workshop that is over $150...plus you get other benefits on top of the cute stamp set.
Happy Stamping!

Martha


Supply List:

Stamps: A Slice of Life (hostess Level 1)

Ink: Baja Breeze Marker, Soft Suede Marker, Jet Black Stazon

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, and Elegant Soiree DSP

Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, dimensionals, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, and Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment